Friday 22 October 2010

Closet Confessions: Kelly Osbourne...


I'm pretty sure everyone has watched 'The Osbournes' at some point in there life. Well i'm hoping so, and that i've not just really embarrassed myself?? Well Kelly Osbourne seems like a completely different person between then and now. Although she says 'Fuck off i'm the same person, I just lost 50 pounds'

Fair point Kelly, but your style is impressive and your accent seems a lot less 'Trans-Atlantic' now. I can get a long with a Kelly Osbourne like this, and her figure is fab!

3 comments:

Laura. said...

I've always thought she was a sweet cool girl... now she just has great style!! :)

http://aforteforfashion.blogspot.com

Cassie said...

Enjoyed the vid of her, but still think it's so strange how now she's a size 6 she's at all the fashion shows and commentating on other people's style, and has suddenly been embraced by the fashion world.

Or maybe it's not so strange...

www.dressingmissdolly.co.uk

amelia-k said...

When you put it like that it is ever so shallow isn't it! Sadly though I think you are right, it's not as if the 50lb heavier Kelly was asked to have her own fashion line/sent designer dresses! xx