Tuesday 3 March 2009

Visual Merchandising...

I've always always always wanted to be a visual merchandiser. It came up in today's buying and merchandising seminar and I just want to be one even more. I'd like to be the one who puts together the plan-o-gram, who decides what goes on the mannequins and how the windows look!! Its a shame that we don't really have lessons on VM but it is all about creativity. Talking about it has made me miss my old jobs (never thought I would say that)I miss VM-ing at topshop. I've been keeping my eye out for any part time jobs so I can jump back in! VM is definitely one of the paths I will be looking to take when I finish university!

In other news, I'm one step away from completing my toile! Just got to sew together my blazer and also the small task of choosing fabrics and trims...joy!

No comments: