Friday 19 November 2010

How's this for colour...














A bit of a colour theme this week on the blog. Well I saw this Editorial from Vogue Germany and couldn't resist. I love that this issue was published in October 2010, yet it looks like it could be a vintage Queen magazine from the 60's.

It makes me want to go to Germany. It makes me want high waisted yellow trousers and a cornflower blue coat - and for 15 minutes, i forgot that it was raining!

What's not to like?

Suvi Koponen in “Color Up!”
Photographer Sebastian Kim and Stylist Katie Mossman.
(images papermode/German Vogue)

3 comments:

zs closet said...

wow!love these pictures!!xx

www.zscloset.blogspot.com

Toni Tralala said...

I like the color splash! :)

Merrilee Rachel said...

The spread is so artful♡♡
Thank you for posting the images with our Mercura NYC sculpted chain cat eyes1