Monday 29 November 2010

Christmas Jumpers...


I was recently asked to take part in a Global Cool competition called 'I Love My Jumper' which is part of 'Turn up the Style, Turn Down the Heat' where Global Cool are promoting a greener way of keeping warm this winter 'without needing to crank up the radiator to compensate for the fact that you’re dressed like you’re on a beach in Barbados'

A greener environment is something important to me. If it's important to you too check out their competition. All you have to do is upload a picture of you in your favourite jumper and you could win £100 worth of Urban Outfitters vouchers - Easy Peasy for the lovely style bloggers out there!


1. Urban Outfitters 2,3,4. Zara 5. Urban Outfitters.
6,7,8. River Island 9. Topshop
10. Topshop 11. River Island 12. Topshop 13. River Island


So as i'm a part of said challenge, i'm flexing my fingers on the old internet shopping front (and wallet) in order to keep myself warm and find the perfect jumper, As well as saving energy. Here are some of my favourites...


1. Motel 2. ASOS Premium 3. Whistles
4. ASOS White 5. ASOS 6. ASOSWhite


Thank you for listening. And do check it out if this interests you :)

7 comments:

Dark Blue Jeans said...

oh i love love love the ASOS one.
it's so chic :)

great post

Little Nell said...

Nice picks... I swear all I want to wear is wool come this time of year!

Penny x

daisychain said...

Argh I want ALL of these
*jumper fiend*

Daphné Lefebvre said...

Oh gosh, the sweater number 3 is SO beautiful! I want it ♥

Lizz said...

The gold one is very pretty!

Unknown said...

OMG i need them all xxx

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Beautiful picks! I love jumpers and my favorite one is from Urbanoutfitters and motel! xoxoxoo