Tuesday 20 September 2011

Mary Katrantzou SS12...



Mary Katrantzou appears to be filling a Luella shaped hole in my life. The beauty and creativity of her collections are awe inspiring to a point of thinking - how? Katrantzou's vision is second to none, the patnership between print, colour and cut is unlike anything on the London Fashion scene. It's safe to say i'm in love.

Watercolour florals in a popping poster palette, with puffed out silhouettes and soft tailoring. Asymmetric hem and necklines return again with the mini replacing the midi lengths. See more here.

Do you love Mary as much as me? Or am I just being overly patriotic?

Amelia xo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A-MAZING. Seriously what a collection. ♥

Sarah said...

Beautiful collection, I find I'm looking forward to her work more and more each season (and there's not many designers who I can say that about!)
x

Anonymous said...

Love the way she designed the tops of those dresses!

daisychain said...

AMAZING! Best collection so far.

Unknown said...

I might be shot here..but I really didn't love it. There are a little too many prints all smooshed together here for my liking...

Sarah Betty xx

Alexandra said...

Mary is gorgeous!!!

feel free to check out my LFW reports the next days!
xxx

Unknown said...

These colors are dynamic, I simply adore them.. Beautiful..

http://www.localcelebz.blogspot.com

LaraLainThatsMyName said...

Love love love! x